- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Fox News turns our attention to numerous complaints about recently launched iPad. The device seems to be overheating and reaching temperatures of 116 degrees, supposedly when users are running Epic's Unreal Engine
This occurs with graphically demanding titles like Infinity Blade II. It appears that the temperatures were considerably warmer than the iPad 2; that's according to Donna L. Tapellini, an analyst with Consumer Reports. "In the past, we've tested the heat from laptops. When those hit 120 degrees, we found that could cause problems when exposed to bare skin," said Tapellini.
Well, the solution to this problem is simple. Just buy a damn PC or a console - there problem solved.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP