- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Fox News turns our attention to numerous complaints about recently launched iPad. The device seems to be overheating and reaching temperatures of 116 degrees, supposedly when users are running Epic's Unreal Engine
This occurs with graphically demanding titles like Infinity Blade II. It appears that the temperatures were considerably warmer than the iPad 2; that's according to Donna L. Tapellini, an analyst with Consumer Reports. "In the past, we've tested the heat from laptops. When those hit 120 degrees, we found that could cause problems when exposed to bare skin," said Tapellini.
Well, the solution to this problem is simple. Just buy a damn PC or a console - there problem solved.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP