- REVIEW: Batman Arkham Knight
- Mornin '15
- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
Fox News turns our attention to numerous complaints about recently launched iPad. The device seems to be overheating and reaching temperatures of 116 degrees, supposedly when users are running Epic's Unreal Engine
This occurs with graphically demanding titles like Infinity Blade II. It appears that the temperatures were considerably warmer than the iPad 2; that's according to Donna L. Tapellini, an analyst with Consumer Reports. "In the past, we've tested the heat from laptops. When those hit 120 degrees, we found that could cause problems when exposed to bare skin," said Tapellini.
Well, the solution to this problem is simple. Just buy a damn PC or a console - there problem solved.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP