- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Fox News turns our attention to numerous complaints about recently launched iPad. The device seems to be overheating and reaching temperatures of 116 degrees, supposedly when users are running Epic's Unreal Engine
This occurs with graphically demanding titles like Infinity Blade II. It appears that the temperatures were considerably warmer than the iPad 2; that's according to Donna L. Tapellini, an analyst with Consumer Reports. "In the past, we've tested the heat from laptops. When those hit 120 degrees, we found that could cause problems when exposed to bare skin," said Tapellini.
Well, the solution to this problem is simple. Just buy a damn PC or a console - there problem solved.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP