- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Fox News turns our attention to numerous complaints about recently launched iPad. The device seems to be overheating and reaching temperatures of 116 degrees, supposedly when users are running Epic's Unreal Engine
This occurs with graphically demanding titles like Infinity Blade II. It appears that the temperatures were considerably warmer than the iPad 2; that's according to Donna L. Tapellini, an analyst with Consumer Reports. "In the past, we've tested the heat from laptops. When those hit 120 degrees, we found that could cause problems when exposed to bare skin," said Tapellini.
Well, the solution to this problem is simple. Just buy a damn PC or a console - there problem solved.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP