- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Square Enix released Final Fantasy Type-0 in Japan over a year ago, and there has been nigh a word about the PSP RPG making a trip across the Pacific to the US, which is rather typical behavior from Squenix. As a result, a group of fans have decided to take matters into their own hands, and they are translating the game themselves.
Square Enix has not commented their thoughts about this project, but one would think they could see the potential loss of money from letting a group of modders translate and possibly the sell the game for them. I'm personally not sure why Square Enix would balk at bringing the game over here anyway, considering they've had great success with other games they claimed would never see the US shores but did anyway (such as Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII).
Curious how well the translators are doing? They've posted a nifty little YouTube video of their progress!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: