- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Square Enix released Final Fantasy Type-0 in Japan over a year ago, and there has been nigh a word about the PSP RPG making a trip across the Pacific to the US, which is rather typical behavior from Squenix. As a result, a group of fans have decided to take matters into their own hands, and they are translating the game themselves.
Square Enix has not commented their thoughts about this project, but one would think they could see the potential loss of money from letting a group of modders translate and possibly the sell the game for them. I'm personally not sure why Square Enix would balk at bringing the game over here anyway, considering they've had great success with other games they claimed would never see the US shores but did anyway (such as Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII).
Curious how well the translators are doing? They've posted a nifty little YouTube video of their progress!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Installed Windows 10 yet?