- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Square Enix released Final Fantasy Type-0 in Japan over a year ago, and there has been nigh a word about the PSP RPG making a trip across the Pacific to the US, which is rather typical behavior from Squenix. As a result, a group of fans have decided to take matters into their own hands, and they are translating the game themselves.
Square Enix has not commented their thoughts about this project, but one would think they could see the potential loss of money from letting a group of modders translate and possibly the sell the game for them. I'm personally not sure why Square Enix would balk at bringing the game over here anyway, considering they've had great success with other games they claimed would never see the US shores but did anyway (such as Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII).
Curious how well the translators are doing? They've posted a nifty little YouTube video of their progress!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Are you mad?
|Why do you think I'm here?||31.91%|
|Cut the crap and let's talk elf-alligator biscuits and Tinker Belle’s mortgage payment.||29.79%|
|Frankly, I need a hat.||23.40%|
|Hell naaw, man!||14.89%|