- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Square Enix released Final Fantasy Type-0 in Japan over a year ago, and there has been nigh a word about the PSP RPG making a trip across the Pacific to the US, which is rather typical behavior from Squenix. As a result, a group of fans have decided to take matters into their own hands, and they are translating the game themselves.
Square Enix has not commented their thoughts about this project, but one would think they could see the potential loss of money from letting a group of modders translate and possibly the sell the game for them. I'm personally not sure why Square Enix would balk at bringing the game over here anyway, considering they've had great success with other games they claimed would never see the US shores but did anyway (such as Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII).
Curious how well the translators are doing? They've posted a nifty little YouTube video of their progress!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.72%|
|No, please. ||33.84%|