- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Square Enix released Final Fantasy Type-0 in Japan over a year ago, and there has been nigh a word about the PSP RPG making a trip across the Pacific to the US, which is rather typical behavior from Squenix. As a result, a group of fans have decided to take matters into their own hands, and they are translating the game themselves.
Square Enix has not commented their thoughts about this project, but one would think they could see the potential loss of money from letting a group of modders translate and possibly the sell the game for them. I'm personally not sure why Square Enix would balk at bringing the game over here anyway, considering they've had great success with other games they claimed would never see the US shores but did anyway (such as Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII).
Curious how well the translators are doing? They've posted a nifty little YouTube video of their progress!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Gonna upgrade my PC for Watch Dogs:
|Gonna upgrade it anyway.||30.66%|