- Rockstar Social Club Accounts Hacked
- Remedy Wants to Port Alan Wake to Xbox One
- Mass Effect 4 Info Leaked, Space Exploration and More
- New Mad Max Video Game Screenies Arrived
- Mornin '15
- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
Square Enix released Final Fantasy Type-0 in Japan over a year ago, and there has been nigh a word about the PSP RPG making a trip across the Pacific to the US, which is rather typical behavior from Squenix. As a result, a group of fans have decided to take matters into their own hands, and they are translating the game themselves.
Square Enix has not commented their thoughts about this project, but one would think they could see the potential loss of money from letting a group of modders translate and possibly the sell the game for them. I'm personally not sure why Square Enix would balk at bringing the game over here anyway, considering they've had great success with other games they claimed would never see the US shores but did anyway (such as Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII).
Curious how well the translators are doing? They've posted a nifty little YouTube video of their progress!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Announced:
|Finally. Can’t wait. ||43.41%|
|Never played Deus Ex. ||18.84%|
|Oh no, the last one was crap, the old ones were better. ||11.90%|