- Star Trek Online Adds Leonard Nimoy Memorials
- FEATURE: Most Disappointing Final Bosses in Recent History
- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
Square Enix released Final Fantasy Type-0 in Japan over a year ago, and there has been nigh a word about the PSP RPG making a trip across the Pacific to the US, which is rather typical behavior from Squenix. As a result, a group of fans have decided to take matters into their own hands, and they are translating the game themselves.
Square Enix has not commented their thoughts about this project, but one would think they could see the potential loss of money from letting a group of modders translate and possibly the sell the game for them. I'm personally not sure why Square Enix would balk at bringing the game over here anyway, considering they've had great success with other games they claimed would never see the US shores but did anyway (such as Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII).
Curious how well the translators are doing? They've posted a nifty little YouTube video of their progress!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
|What's Evolve? ||21.30%|
|Ya know what, fuck off!||18.38%|