- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
NPD data sales company conducted a research, which brought some interesting results. According to the data they have come up with, 400 million devises are connected to the Internet in homes across the United States.
Approximately 184 million are laptops and desktop computers, in addition to smartphones, which are in second place, numbering around 133 million.
39 million are video game consoles, followed by 31.8 million tablets and 16 million HDTVs also connected. So, essentially, there are quite a lot of gamers in the US that are currently online.
NPD expects these numbers to increase considerably during 2013.
Story via GI.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP