- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
NPD data sales company conducted a research, which brought some interesting results. According to the data they have come up with, 400 million devises are connected to the Internet in homes across the United States.
Approximately 184 million are laptops and desktop computers, in addition to smartphones, which are in second place, numbering around 133 million.
39 million are video game consoles, followed by 31.8 million tablets and 16 million HDTVs also connected. So, essentially, there are quite a lot of gamers in the US that are currently online.
NPD expects these numbers to increase considerably during 2013.
Story via GI.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP