- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
NPD data sales company conducted a research, which brought some interesting results. According to the data they have come up with, 400 million devises are connected to the Internet in homes across the United States.
Approximately 184 million are laptops and desktop computers, in addition to smartphones, which are in second place, numbering around 133 million.
39 million are video game consoles, followed by 31.8 million tablets and 16 million HDTVs also connected. So, essentially, there are quite a lot of gamers in the US that are currently online.
NPD expects these numbers to increase considerably during 2013.
Story via GI.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP