- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
- Mornin '15
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
NPD data sales company conducted a research, which brought some interesting results. According to the data they have come up with, 400 million devises are connected to the Internet in homes across the United States.
Approximately 184 million are laptops and desktop computers, in addition to smartphones, which are in second place, numbering around 133 million.
39 million are video game consoles, followed by 31.8 million tablets and 16 million HDTVs also connected. So, essentially, there are quite a lot of gamers in the US that are currently online.
NPD expects these numbers to increase considerably during 2013.
Story via GI.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP