- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Ubisoft has released their first developer's diary for Valiant Hearts: The Great War, a game about World War I interestingly enough. It's hard to spit and not hit a game about World War II, but not much is ever covered about the first world war.
This diary, called "Art & Emotion", goes over what the developers were trying to convey with their art choices in the game.
Ubisoft will be showing off Valiant Hearts: The Great War at E3. The game will be available for digital download for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 on June 25th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP