- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Ubisoft has released their first developer's diary for Valiant Hearts: The Great War, a game about World War I interestingly enough. It's hard to spit and not hit a game about World War II, but not much is ever covered about the first world war.
This diary, called "Art & Emotion", goes over what the developers were trying to convey with their art choices in the game.
Ubisoft will be showing off Valiant Hearts: The Great War at E3. The game will be available for digital download for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 on June 25th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP