- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Ubisoft has released their first developer's diary for Valiant Hearts: The Great War, a game about World War I interestingly enough. It's hard to spit and not hit a game about World War II, but not much is ever covered about the first world war.
This diary, called "Art & Emotion", goes over what the developers were trying to convey with their art choices in the game.
Ubisoft will be showing off Valiant Hearts: The Great War at E3. The game will be available for digital download for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 on June 25th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP