- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
Ubisoft has released their first developer's diary for Valiant Hearts: The Great War, a game about World War I interestingly enough. It's hard to spit and not hit a game about World War II, but not much is ever covered about the first world war.
This diary, called "Art & Emotion", goes over what the developers were trying to convey with their art choices in the game.
Ubisoft will be showing off Valiant Hearts: The Great War at E3. The game will be available for digital download for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 on June 25th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP