- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
Ubisoft has released their first developer's diary for Valiant Hearts: The Great War, a game about World War I interestingly enough. It's hard to spit and not hit a game about World War II, but not much is ever covered about the first world war.
This diary, called "Art & Emotion", goes over what the developers were trying to convey with their art choices in the game.
Ubisoft will be showing off Valiant Hearts: The Great War at E3. The game will be available for digital download for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 on June 25th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP