- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
- Mornin '13
- COMIC: Patchfield 4
First they announce the operating system, and now Valve has confirmed that hardware exists as well—the Steam Machine, dedicated to playing your Steam games on your living room TVs in 2014. The Steam Machine will be "open" and allow users to change out the OS if they are not happy with the SteamOS. Players can use a mouse and keyboard, but Valve pointed out that it will work well with gamepads, although no specific gamepads were mentioned. Perhaps the announcement on Friday will be for a Steam Machine controller? Oh that would make the Internet quite angry indeed.
In addition, there appears to be several types of Steam Machines. Valve is even holding a beta test for 300 people to try out a Steam Machine for free.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP