- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
Valve has filed for a trademark for Half-Life 3. Cue the Internet going wild with speculation.
As spotted via NeoGAF, the trademark was filed on September 29th with the European Union's Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM). The trademark covers "computer game software; electronic game software, downloadable game software via a global computer network and wireless devices; and video game software," amongst other things.
Of course, this trademark filing means nothing. It does not mean that Half-Life 3 is in development. However, we all know that the Internet will spiral out of control over this filing, especially since many were gravely disappointed that Valve did not make a Half-Life 3 announcement last week when they revealed the SteamOS and Steam Machine.
At this point, I swear Valve is just trolling its fans.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP