- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Valve has filed for a trademark for Half-Life 3. Cue the Internet going wild with speculation.
As spotted via NeoGAF, the trademark was filed on September 29th with the European Union's Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM). The trademark covers "computer game software; electronic game software, downloadable game software via a global computer network and wireless devices; and video game software," amongst other things.
Of course, this trademark filing means nothing. It does not mean that Half-Life 3 is in development. However, we all know that the Internet will spiral out of control over this filing, especially since many were gravely disappointed that Valve did not make a Half-Life 3 announcement last week when they revealed the SteamOS and Steam Machine.
At this point, I swear Valve is just trolling its fans.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP