- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
Valve has filed for a trademark for Half-Life 3. Cue the Internet going wild with speculation.
As spotted via NeoGAF, the trademark was filed on September 29th with the European Union's Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM). The trademark covers "computer game software; electronic game software, downloadable game software via a global computer network and wireless devices; and video game software," amongst other things.
Of course, this trademark filing means nothing. It does not mean that Half-Life 3 is in development. However, we all know that the Internet will spiral out of control over this filing, especially since many were gravely disappointed that Valve did not make a Half-Life 3 announcement last week when they revealed the SteamOS and Steam Machine.
At this point, I swear Valve is just trolling its fans.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP