- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
Valve has filed for a trademark for Half-Life 3. Cue the Internet going wild with speculation.
As spotted via NeoGAF, the trademark was filed on September 29th with the European Union's Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM). The trademark covers "computer game software; electronic game software, downloadable game software via a global computer network and wireless devices; and video game software," amongst other things.
Of course, this trademark filing means nothing. It does not mean that Half-Life 3 is in development. However, we all know that the Internet will spiral out of control over this filing, especially since many were gravely disappointed that Valve did not make a Half-Life 3 announcement last week when they revealed the SteamOS and Steam Machine.
At this point, I swear Valve is just trolling its fans.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP