- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Valve has filed for a trademark for Half-Life 3. Cue the Internet going wild with speculation.
As spotted via NeoGAF, the trademark was filed on September 29th with the European Union's Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM). The trademark covers "computer game software; electronic game software, downloadable game software via a global computer network and wireless devices; and video game software," amongst other things.
Of course, this trademark filing means nothing. It does not mean that Half-Life 3 is in development. However, we all know that the Internet will spiral out of control over this filing, especially since many were gravely disappointed that Valve did not make a Half-Life 3 announcement last week when they revealed the SteamOS and Steam Machine.
At this point, I swear Valve is just trolling its fans.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP