- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Seduce Me is a title from No Reply Games. It made a recent appearance on Valve's digital delivery service, Steam. Valve has pulled the game from Steam Greenlight, claiming that the developer violated the terms of service. Here's a bit of gameplay footage from Seduce Me.
As the folks at GI pointed out, the development studio probably wished to grab a specific segment of the global market - interactive erotica (who can blame them, eh?).
"We always intended to at least approach Steam with this," says No Reply Games' Miriam Bellard. "I think we'd managed to convince ourselves that there was a reasonable chance that they'd take it, and the game was close enough to being finished when Greenlight came around, so we thought we'd get in at the start and see what the community said."
Poor sex games. Underrated and misinterpreted, as usual.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP