- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Seduce Me is a title from No Reply Games. It made a recent appearance on Valve's digital delivery service, Steam. Valve has pulled the game from Steam Greenlight, claiming that the developer violated the terms of service. Here's a bit of gameplay footage from Seduce Me.
As the folks at GI pointed out, the development studio probably wished to grab a specific segment of the global market - interactive erotica (who can blame them, eh?).
"We always intended to at least approach Steam with this," says No Reply Games' Miriam Bellard. "I think we'd managed to convince ourselves that there was a reasonable chance that they'd take it, and the game was close enough to being finished when Greenlight came around, so we thought we'd get in at the start and see what the community said."
Poor sex games. Underrated and misinterpreted, as usual.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP