- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Seduce Me is a title from No Reply Games. It made a recent appearance on Valve's digital delivery service, Steam. Valve has pulled the game from Steam Greenlight, claiming that the developer violated the terms of service. Here's a bit of gameplay footage from Seduce Me.
As the folks at GI pointed out, the development studio probably wished to grab a specific segment of the global market - interactive erotica (who can blame them, eh?).
"We always intended to at least approach Steam with this," says No Reply Games' Miriam Bellard. "I think we'd managed to convince ourselves that there was a reasonable chance that they'd take it, and the game was close enough to being finished when Greenlight came around, so we thought we'd get in at the start and see what the community said."
Poor sex games. Underrated and misinterpreted, as usual.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP