- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
Seduce Me is a title from No Reply Games. It made a recent appearance on Valve's digital delivery service, Steam. Valve has pulled the game from Steam Greenlight, claiming that the developer violated the terms of service. Here's a bit of gameplay footage from Seduce Me.
As the folks at GI pointed out, the development studio probably wished to grab a specific segment of the global market - interactive erotica (who can blame them, eh?).
"We always intended to at least approach Steam with this," says No Reply Games' Miriam Bellard. "I think we'd managed to convince ourselves that there was a reasonable chance that they'd take it, and the game was close enough to being finished when Greenlight came around, so we thought we'd get in at the start and see what the community said."
Poor sex games. Underrated and misinterpreted, as usual.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP