- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Seduce Me is a title from No Reply Games. It made a recent appearance on Valve's digital delivery service, Steam. Valve has pulled the game from Steam Greenlight, claiming that the developer violated the terms of service. Here's a bit of gameplay footage from Seduce Me.
As the folks at GI pointed out, the development studio probably wished to grab a specific segment of the global market - interactive erotica (who can blame them, eh?).
"We always intended to at least approach Steam with this," says No Reply Games' Miriam Bellard. "I think we'd managed to convince ourselves that there was a reasonable chance that they'd take it, and the game was close enough to being finished when Greenlight came around, so we thought we'd get in at the start and see what the community said."
Poor sex games. Underrated and misinterpreted, as usual.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP