- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Valve has completed their string of announcements this week for their Steam Machine, and today's announcement was not what everybody wanted (a Half-Life 3 announcement), but a reveal of their controller for the Steam Machine.
The controller features a touchscreen, dual trackpads, and haptic feedback. And yes, it is, to use their word, "hackable." It...looks interesting to say the least. I'd have to hold one in my hands and play a game with it before giving an opinion, but all I can think now is the dual trackpads remind me way too much of the virtual sticks on an iOS game. Valve even acknowledges this in their announcement, but they swear with the haptic integration it will be more superior than a physical analog stick. The beta test will tell, I suppose.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP