- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
The CES (Jan. 8 - Jan. 11) is about to kick off and we've just received word that Valve will finally lift the lid on its much talked about hardware project. It appears that the well-known development studio Valve and Xi3Corporation created a new peace of tech, created to support Steam and its Big Picture mode on HDTV screens.
Although there's still no official announcement from Valve, the first info has surfaced.
Xi3 prez Jason A. Sullivan commented: "This new development
stage product will allow users to take full-advantage of their large high-definition
TV displays for an amazing computer game experience. As a result, this new
system could provide access to thousands of gaming titles through an integrated
system that exceeds the capabilities of leading game consoles, but can fit in
the palm of your hand."
It's also been noted that Xi3 attempted to Kickstart two new configurations of the Xi3 Modular Computer back during September last year (X7A and X3A), albeit the campaign did not meet its funding goal.
Photo via Polygon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||39.65%|
|No, please. ||33.49%|