- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
- Mornin '16 - Vader Teh PC n00b
- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
The CES (Jan. 8 - Jan. 11) is about to kick off and we've just received word that Valve will finally lift the lid on its much talked about hardware project. It appears that the well-known development studio Valve and Xi3Corporation created a new peace of tech, created to support Steam and its Big Picture mode on HDTV screens.
Although there's still no official announcement from Valve, the first info has surfaced.
Xi3 prez Jason A. Sullivan commented: "This new development
stage product will allow users to take full-advantage of their large high-definition
TV displays for an amazing computer game experience. As a result, this new
system could provide access to thousands of gaming titles through an integrated
system that exceeds the capabilities of leading game consoles, but can fit in
the palm of your hand."
It's also been noted that Xi3 attempted to Kickstart two new configurations of the Xi3 Modular Computer back during September last year (X7A and X3A), albeit the campaign did not meet its funding goal.
Photo via Polygon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Most anticipated games of 2016 - People's Choice:
|Mass Effect Andromeda||12.85%|
|Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End||6.99%|
|Deus Ex: Mankind Divided||5.79%|
|No Man’s Sky||5.79%|
|Dark Souls 3||4.13%|
|Mirror’s Edge Catalyst||3.91%|
|Tom Clancy’s The Division||3.68%|
|Horizon: Zero Dawn||3.31%|
|The Last Guardian||2.93%|
|Final Fantasy XV||1.88%|
|Gears of War 4||1.28%|
|Street Fighter V||0.98%|