- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
The CES (Jan. 8 - Jan. 11) is about to kick off and we've just received word that Valve will finally lift the lid on its much talked about hardware project. It appears that the well-known development studio Valve and Xi3Corporation created a new peace of tech, created to support Steam and its Big Picture mode on HDTV screens.
Although there's still no official announcement from Valve, the first info has surfaced.
Xi3 prez Jason A. Sullivan commented: "This new development
stage product will allow users to take full-advantage of their large high-definition
TV displays for an amazing computer game experience. As a result, this new
system could provide access to thousands of gaming titles through an integrated
system that exceeds the capabilities of leading game consoles, but can fit in
the palm of your hand."
It's also been noted that Xi3 attempted to Kickstart two new configurations of the Xi3 Modular Computer back during September last year (X7A and X3A), albeit the campaign did not meet its funding goal.
Photo via Polygon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.67%|
|No, please. ||33.83%|