- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
According to Counter-Strike creator Minh 'Gooseman' Le, Valve appears to be working on Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3. Well, that bit of info is based on the guy's own interpretation of what he saw at Valve.
"I don't think I can talk about that, to be honest, but I think it's kind of public knowledge, that people know that it is being worked on," he stated. "And so if I were to say that yeah, I've seen some images, like some concept art of it, that wouldn't be big news to be honest. But yeah, I mean like I guess I could say that I did see something that looked kinda like in the Half-life universe. And I mean it wouldn't surprise anyone if I said they're doing it, they're working on it, yeah. So to go on a limb I'd say I did see some concept art for Half-life 3."
Anyway, we've recently had that bogus HL3 trademark report, and various other unconfirmed reports, but nothing concrete.
*SIGH* Now we're back to Half-life 3 hypage. I really, really, really, hope it's going to be worth it this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP