- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
According to Counter-Strike creator Minh 'Gooseman' Le, Valve appears to be working on Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3. Well, that bit of info is based on the guy's own interpretation of what he saw at Valve.
"I don't think I can talk about that, to be honest, but I think it's kind of public knowledge, that people know that it is being worked on," he stated. "And so if I were to say that yeah, I've seen some images, like some concept art of it, that wouldn't be big news to be honest. But yeah, I mean like I guess I could say that I did see something that looked kinda like in the Half-life universe. And I mean it wouldn't surprise anyone if I said they're doing it, they're working on it, yeah. So to go on a limb I'd say I did see some concept art for Half-life 3."
Anyway, we've recently had that bogus HL3 trademark report, and various other unconfirmed reports, but nothing concrete.
*SIGH* Now we're back to Half-life 3 hypage. I really, really, really, hope it's going to be worth it this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP