- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
According to Counter-Strike creator Minh 'Gooseman' Le, Valve appears to be working on Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3. Well, that bit of info is based on the guy's own interpretation of what he saw at Valve.
"I don't think I can talk about that, to be honest, but I think it's kind of public knowledge, that people know that it is being worked on," he stated. "And so if I were to say that yeah, I've seen some images, like some concept art of it, that wouldn't be big news to be honest. But yeah, I mean like I guess I could say that I did see something that looked kinda like in the Half-life universe. And I mean it wouldn't surprise anyone if I said they're doing it, they're working on it, yeah. So to go on a limb I'd say I did see some concept art for Half-life 3."
Anyway, we've recently had that bogus HL3 trademark report, and various other unconfirmed reports, but nothing concrete.
*SIGH* Now we're back to Half-life 3 hypage. I really, really, really, hope it's going to be worth it this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP