- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
According to Counter-Strike creator Minh 'Gooseman' Le, Valve appears to be working on Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3. Well, that bit of info is based on the guy's own interpretation of what he saw at Valve.
"I don't think I can talk about that, to be honest, but I think it's kind of public knowledge, that people know that it is being worked on," he stated. "And so if I were to say that yeah, I've seen some images, like some concept art of it, that wouldn't be big news to be honest. But yeah, I mean like I guess I could say that I did see something that looked kinda like in the Half-life universe. And I mean it wouldn't surprise anyone if I said they're doing it, they're working on it, yeah. So to go on a limb I'd say I did see some concept art for Half-life 3."
Anyway, we've recently had that bogus HL3 trademark report, and various other unconfirmed reports, but nothing concrete.
*SIGH* Now we're back to Half-life 3 hypage. I really, really, really, hope it's going to be worth it this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP