- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
According to Counter-Strike creator Minh 'Gooseman' Le, Valve appears to be working on Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3. Well, that bit of info is based on the guy's own interpretation of what he saw at Valve.
"I don't think I can talk about that, to be honest, but I think it's kind of public knowledge, that people know that it is being worked on," he stated. "And so if I were to say that yeah, I've seen some images, like some concept art of it, that wouldn't be big news to be honest. But yeah, I mean like I guess I could say that I did see something that looked kinda like in the Half-life universe. And I mean it wouldn't surprise anyone if I said they're doing it, they're working on it, yeah. So to go on a limb I'd say I did see some concept art for Half-life 3."
Anyway, we've recently had that bogus HL3 trademark report, and various other unconfirmed reports, but nothing concrete.
*SIGH* Now we're back to Half-life 3 hypage. I really, really, really, hope it's going to be worth it this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP