- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
There's still a lot we don't know about Valve and what they're actually working on right now. Recently, reports have indicated that the well-known game developer and owner of the digital service Steam is thinking of going in the hardware manufacturing business. Still, I'm pretty sure a lot of you would prefer if they just announced a new Half-Life game. Well, it looks like they won't be doing that just yet.
Instead, news surfaced that they are developing Source 2, a brand new graphics engine, as reported by a bunch of fans from 4chan.org' who recently visited Valve and had a brief chat with studio founder Gabe Newell.
"We've been working on new engine stuff for a while," Newell explained. "We've just been waiting for a game to roll it out with." Just to make sure the response had no room for doubt, a follow-up asked if it's an entirely new engine rather than just an extension to Source, and Newell confirmed with a simple "yeah." He also mentioned a sequel to Ricochet.
Oh and it looks like they're working on Ricochet 2 as well (well, whoopie-fucking-doo...).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
|Occasionally, only hints and video guides. ||35.11%|
|No. Never. ||25.90%|
|You can cheat in video games?||7.26%|