- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Open Worlds May Collide Soon
There's still a lot we don't know about Valve and what they're actually working on right now. Recently, reports have indicated that the well-known game developer and owner of the digital service Steam is thinking of going in the hardware manufacturing business. Still, I'm pretty sure a lot of you would prefer if they just announced a new Half-Life game. Well, it looks like they won't be doing that just yet.
Instead, news surfaced that they are developing Source 2, a brand new graphics engine, as reported by a bunch of fans from 4chan.org' who recently visited Valve and had a brief chat with studio founder Gabe Newell.
"We've been working on new engine stuff for a while," Newell explained. "We've just been waiting for a game to roll it out with." Just to make sure the response had no room for doubt, a follow-up asked if it's an entirely new engine rather than just an extension to Source, and Newell confirmed with a simple "yeah." He also mentioned a sequel to Ricochet.
Oh and it looks like they're working on Ricochet 2 as well (well, whoopie-fucking-doo...).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
The E3 2015:
|Best show in ages. ||46.98%|
|It was shite.||6.33%|