- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
There's still a lot we don't know about Valve and what they're actually working on right now. Recently, reports have indicated that the well-known game developer and owner of the digital service Steam is thinking of going in the hardware manufacturing business. Still, I'm pretty sure a lot of you would prefer if they just announced a new Half-Life game. Well, it looks like they won't be doing that just yet.
Instead, news surfaced that they are developing Source 2, a brand new graphics engine, as reported by a bunch of fans from 4chan.org' who recently visited Valve and had a brief chat with studio founder Gabe Newell.
"We've been working on new engine stuff for a while," Newell explained. "We've just been waiting for a game to roll it out with." Just to make sure the response had no room for doubt, a follow-up asked if it's an entirely new engine rather than just an extension to Source, and Newell confirmed with a simple "yeah." He also mentioned a sequel to Ricochet.
Oh and it looks like they're working on Ricochet 2 as well (well, whoopie-fucking-doo...).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
If I buy a VR headset, it will be:
|PlayStation VR ||14.13%|
|Google Cardboard (mobile) ||9.12%|
|Gear VR (mobile)||8.86%|
|Zeiss VR One (mobile)||8.23%|
|Homido (mobile) ||8.14%|
|LG 360 VR (mobile)||5.19%|