- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
- Mornin '13
- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
There's still a lot we don't know about Valve and what they're actually working on right now. Recently, reports have indicated that the well-known game developer and owner of the digital service Steam is thinking of going in the hardware manufacturing business. Still, I'm pretty sure a lot of you would prefer if they just announced a new Half-Life game. Well, it looks like they won't be doing that just yet.
Instead, news surfaced that they are developing Source 2, a brand new graphics engine, as reported by a bunch of fans from 4chan.org' who recently visited Valve and had a brief chat with studio founder Gabe Newell.
"We've been working on new engine stuff for a while," Newell explained. "We've just been waiting for a game to roll it out with." Just to make sure the response had no room for doubt, a follow-up asked if it's an entirely new engine rather than just an extension to Source, and Newell confirmed with a simple "yeah." He also mentioned a sequel to Ricochet.
Oh and it looks like they're working on Ricochet 2 as well (well, whoopie-fucking-doo...).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
That's it, I'm buying a:
|Brand new PC.||42.09%|