- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Valve pulled Earth: Year 2066, a sci-fi post-apocalyptic game, from Steam Early Access this week and offered refunds to all who purchased it.
Many customers called the game "broken" and took to the forums to complain about it. A number of these complaints accused the developer, Killing Day Studios, of misleading customers with inaccurate claims about the state of the game on Steam's product page.
Valve explained their decision in the Steam forum:
On Steam, developers make their own decisions about promotion, features, pricing and publication. However, Steam does require honesty from developers in the marketing of their games.
We have removed Earth: Year 2066 from Early Access on Steam. Customers who purchased the game will be able to get a refund on the store page until Monday May 19th.
If you bought this game on Early Access, check in with Steam for details on claiming your refund.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP