- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
According to a job listing on the official Vigil Games web site, the developer is currently looking for more people to help them with their latest unannounced project - hopefully, people with experience in creating FPS games.
Here's what the site says:
Skills & Qualifications
- Has previously held a senior programming position on at least one shipped AAA console or PC title (preferably an FPS)
- At least 5+ years of game industry experience in a programming role
- Demonstrated proficiency in C++
- Experience working with a cross-platform engine
- A strong understanding of software engineering practices
- Strong work ethic is a must and willingness to adapt
- Proven leadership and mentorship abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong sense of problem solving and decision making ability
- Proven ability to successfully multitask under considerable pressure
- An avid FPS gamer with strong interest in pushing the genre forward creatively
Whatever they are working on, they certainly aren't prepared to announce it yet. In our recent, interview with Vigil, all they had to say on the subject was: "As for what Vigil will do next, I'll give you the ever-elusive Stay Tuned."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP