- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
"Working with the team at CA was an exciting opportunity for Hardlight. A high quality benchmark had already been set on the Xbox and PS3 versions and the project offered a variety of new challenges for the team working with CA to deliver high-end content on the PC," said Lee Winder, Project Lead on the brand new PC version of Viking: Battle for Asgard.
Check out the PC screenshots below:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP