- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Blood Echoing Souls of Titans
Amy Hennig, the new creative director for Visceral Games' Star Wars title, announced that the game will get a new co-writer, Todd Stashwick. Stashwick is an actor and writer who has starred in TV series Justified and Heroes, but he has written for comics and for a show on SyFy.
"Thrilled to announce that my friend Todd Stashwick will be joining me as co-writer on the Star Wars project for Visceral Games!" Hennig tweeted. ".@ToddStashwick is a huge gamer, knows Star Wars inside-out and sideways, and is a brilliant writer to boot. How lucky am I?"
Stashwick joined in on the Twitter glee. "As devout gaming/Star Wars geeks Amy Hennig and I plan on writing a game we want to play. We will be our harshest critics. I'm over the moon - wait - that's no moon..." Stashwick excitedly tweeted.
A Star Wars game written by Star Wars geeks? This sounds almost too good to be true.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP