- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Amy Hennig, the new creative director for Visceral Games' Star Wars title, announced that the game will get a new co-writer, Todd Stashwick. Stashwick is an actor and writer who has starred in TV series Justified and Heroes, but he has written for comics and for a show on SyFy.
"Thrilled to announce that my friend Todd Stashwick will be joining me as co-writer on the Star Wars project for Visceral Games!" Hennig tweeted. ".@ToddStashwick is a huge gamer, knows Star Wars inside-out and sideways, and is a brilliant writer to boot. How lucky am I?"
Stashwick joined in on the Twitter glee. "As devout gaming/Star Wars geeks Amy Hennig and I plan on writing a game we want to play. We will be our harshest critics. I'm over the moon - wait - that's no moon..." Stashwick excitedly tweeted.
A Star Wars game written by Star Wars geeks? This sounds almost too good to be true.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP