- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
The French media corporation, Vivendi, is presumably on the lookout for possible bidders for its stake in Activision Blizzard; that's according to five sources.
Activision Blizzard is currently one of the leading video game publishers (in fact the largest game publisher) on the US market and Vivendi owns a 60% stake. Word has it that a sale would help Vivendi raise up to $10 billion.
"It's nothing official yet, but they've asked a bank to go and talk to possible buyers for Activision," claims a source close to the Vivendi board (via Reuters).
Again, we emphasize that there's still no official word from Vivendi or Activision on this. Instead, there are several reports coming in from "people with knowledge of the matter."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP