- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
The French media corporation, Vivendi, is presumably on the lookout for possible bidders for its stake in Activision Blizzard; that's according to five sources.
Activision Blizzard is currently one of the leading video game publishers (in fact the largest game publisher) on the US market and Vivendi owns a 60% stake. Word has it that a sale would help Vivendi raise up to $10 billion.
"It's nothing official yet, but they've asked a bank to go and talk to possible buyers for Activision," claims a source close to the Vivendi board (via Reuters).
Again, we emphasize that there's still no official word from Vivendi or Activision on this. Instead, there are several reports coming in from "people with knowledge of the matter."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP