- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
The French media corporation, Vivendi, is presumably on the lookout for possible bidders for its stake in Activision Blizzard; that's according to five sources.
Activision Blizzard is currently one of the leading video game publishers (in fact the largest game publisher) on the US market and Vivendi owns a 60% stake. Word has it that a sale would help Vivendi raise up to $10 billion.
"It's nothing official yet, but they've asked a bank to go and talk to possible buyers for Activision," claims a source close to the Vivendi board (via Reuters).
Again, we emphasize that there's still no official word from Vivendi or Activision on this. Instead, there are several reports coming in from "people with knowledge of the matter."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP