- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
The French media corporation, Vivendi, is presumably on the lookout for possible bidders for its stake in Activision Blizzard; that's according to five sources.
Activision Blizzard is currently one of the leading video game publishers (in fact the largest game publisher) on the US market and Vivendi owns a 60% stake. Word has it that a sale would help Vivendi raise up to $10 billion.
"It's nothing official yet, but they've asked a bank to go and talk to possible buyers for Activision," claims a source close to the Vivendi board (via Reuters).
Again, we emphasize that there's still no official word from Vivendi or Activision on this. Instead, there are several reports coming in from "people with knowledge of the matter."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP