- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
The French media corporation, Vivendi, is presumably on the lookout for possible bidders for its stake in Activision Blizzard; that's according to five sources.
Activision Blizzard is currently one of the leading video game publishers (in fact the largest game publisher) on the US market and Vivendi owns a 60% stake. Word has it that a sale would help Vivendi raise up to $10 billion.
"It's nothing official yet, but they've asked a bank to go and talk to possible buyers for Activision," claims a source close to the Vivendi board (via Reuters).
Again, we emphasize that there's still no official word from Vivendi or Activision on this. Instead, there are several reports coming in from "people with knowledge of the matter."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP