- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
Vivendi is selling about half of its stock in Activision Blizzard. The company currently owns 41.5 million shares, about 6% of Activision Blizzard. The sale is expected to be a done deal by May 28th. Vivendi cannot sell the rest of its shares until 2015.
Activision and Vivdeni decided to part ways last year. Activision is in the process of buying itself back as part of a two-part share acquisition totaling $8.17 billion. Activision itself will buy back 429 million shares for $5.83, and an investor group led by Bobby Kotick will purchase 172 million shares for $2.34 billion.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP