- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Vivendi is selling about half of its stock in Activision Blizzard. The company currently owns 41.5 million shares, about 6% of Activision Blizzard. The sale is expected to be a done deal by May 28th. Vivendi cannot sell the rest of its shares until 2015.
Activision and Vivdeni decided to part ways last year. Activision is in the process of buying itself back as part of a two-part share acquisition totaling $8.17 billion. Activision itself will buy back 429 million shares for $5.83, and an investor group led by Bobby Kotick will purchase 172 million shares for $2.34 billion.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP