- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Vivendi is selling about half of its stock in Activision Blizzard. The company currently owns 41.5 million shares, about 6% of Activision Blizzard. The sale is expected to be a done deal by May 28th. Vivendi cannot sell the rest of its shares until 2015.
Activision and Vivdeni decided to part ways last year. Activision is in the process of buying itself back as part of a two-part share acquisition totaling $8.17 billion. Activision itself will buy back 429 million shares for $5.83, and an investor group led by Bobby Kotick will purchase 172 million shares for $2.34 billion.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP