- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Vivendi is selling about half of its stock in Activision Blizzard. The company currently owns 41.5 million shares, about 6% of Activision Blizzard. The sale is expected to be a done deal by May 28th. Vivendi cannot sell the rest of its shares until 2015.
Activision and Vivdeni decided to part ways last year. Activision is in the process of buying itself back as part of a two-part share acquisition totaling $8.17 billion. Activision itself will buy back 429 million shares for $5.83, and an investor group led by Bobby Kotick will purchase 172 million shares for $2.34 billion.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP