- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Vivendi is selling about half of its stock in Activision Blizzard. The company currently owns 41.5 million shares, about 6% of Activision Blizzard. The sale is expected to be a done deal by May 28th. Vivendi cannot sell the rest of its shares until 2015.
Activision and Vivdeni decided to part ways last year. Activision is in the process of buying itself back as part of a two-part share acquisition totaling $8.17 billion. Activision itself will buy back 429 million shares for $5.83, and an investor group led by Bobby Kotick will purchase 172 million shares for $2.34 billion.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP