- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
Well, I'm sure that most of us prefer them cheap right? Well, wrong as it turns out. I recently found out that quite a lot of people are still very passionate about their gaming and they can't wait for any discounts or sales on services like GOG or Steam, so they purchase their PC titles on the very day they hit the market. That's commendable. I guess I'm like that too sometimes. Not always though. After seeing how many decent titles you can grab in a single summer sale on Steam, I'm starting to think that economizing isn't so bad after all (if you can wait long enough for the sales to kick off).
So, how do you buy your PC games? Express your opinion via the latest AT voting poll:
I buy PC games:
- Only when they're cheaper on Steam or GOG.
- The moment they're released, and I don't care how much they cost.
- The moment they're released, but in some cases I wait for the discounts to kick off.
- I don't play games at all, where are the babes?
I was forced to put in the last option at gunpoint.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP