- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Well, I'm sure that most of us prefer them cheap right? Well, wrong as it turns out. I recently found out that quite a lot of people are still very passionate about their gaming and they can't wait for any discounts or sales on services like GOG or Steam, so they purchase their PC titles on the very day they hit the market. That's commendable. I guess I'm like that too sometimes. Not always though. After seeing how many decent titles you can grab in a single summer sale on Steam, I'm starting to think that economizing isn't so bad after all (if you can wait long enough for the sales to kick off).
So, how do you buy your PC games? Express your opinion via the latest AT voting poll:
I buy PC games:
- Only when they're cheaper on Steam or GOG.
- The moment they're released, and I don't care how much they cost.
- The moment they're released, but in some cases I wait for the discounts to kick off.
- I don't play games at all, where are the babes?
I was forced to put in the last option at gunpoint.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP