- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
The gaming industry was always crammed with triple-A titles, but things have changed in the past few years. The indie gaming scene is now thriving, leaving us with a whole bunch of cool experiences to get into, from 2D platforms and challenging adventure games, to awesome retro-style shooters and damn-fine strategy games. People have their preferences, of course, and I'm still interested in seeing just how gamers think these days in terms of indie vs. big-budget. Hence our new voting poll:
Indie or triple-A:
- Indie games only.
- Give me a break, I play both whenever I can. You tit!
Also, now you'll finally get a chance to call me a tit. Go nuts, fuckers.
And before you do, just remember this: life is too often about doing something that is expected of us. We rarely do what we want. So, start changing the patterns and don't do what is expected of you. Do something you really want. Call me a tit. Ask that pretty girl out. Don't be scared shitless. Or ask me out and call her a tit. That works too.
Oh and if doing something you really want includes sodomy then forget what I said.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP