- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
The gaming industry was always crammed with triple-A titles, but things have changed in the past few years. The indie gaming scene is now thriving, leaving us with a whole bunch of cool experiences to get into, from 2D platforms and challenging adventure games, to awesome retro-style shooters and damn-fine strategy games. People have their preferences, of course, and I'm still interested in seeing just how gamers think these days in terms of indie vs. big-budget. Hence our new voting poll:
Indie or triple-A:
- Indie games only.
- Give me a break, I play both whenever I can. You tit!
Also, now you'll finally get a chance to call me a tit. Go nuts, fuckers.
And before you do, just remember this: life is too often about doing something that is expected of us. We rarely do what we want. So, start changing the patterns and don't do what is expected of you. Do something you really want. Call me a tit. Ask that pretty girl out. Don't be scared shitless. Or ask me out and call her a tit. That works too.
Oh and if doing something you really want includes sodomy then forget what I said.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP