- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
The gaming industry was always crammed with triple-A titles, but things have changed in the past few years. The indie gaming scene is now thriving, leaving us with a whole bunch of cool experiences to get into, from 2D platforms and challenging adventure games, to awesome retro-style shooters and damn-fine strategy games. People have their preferences, of course, and I'm still interested in seeing just how gamers think these days in terms of indie vs. big-budget. Hence our new voting poll:
Indie or triple-A:
- Indie games only.
- Give me a break, I play both whenever I can. You tit!
Also, now you'll finally get a chance to call me a tit. Go nuts, fuckers.
And before you do, just remember this: life is too often about doing something that is expected of us. We rarely do what we want. So, start changing the patterns and don't do what is expected of you. Do something you really want. Call me a tit. Ask that pretty girl out. Don't be scared shitless. Or ask me out and call her a tit. That works too.
Oh and if doing something you really want includes sodomy then forget what I said.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP