- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
Apparently, Vigil Games (Darksiders) will develop under the creative lead of Joe Madureira, in addition to Darksiders 2, which should arrive before April 2011.
Madureira's said that combat in the Warhammer 40k MMOG will take place on a larger scale than Mythic's Warhammer Online and that there will be "tons" of customization and the "coolest looking characters of any MMO, ever."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP