- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Apparently, Vigil Games (Darksiders) will develop under the creative lead of Joe Madureira, in addition to Darksiders 2, which should arrive before April 2011.
Madureira's said that combat in the Warhammer 40k MMOG will take place on a larger scale than Mythic's Warhammer Online and that there will be "tons" of customization and the "coolest looking characters of any MMO, ever."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP