- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Apparently, Vigil Games (Darksiders) will develop under the creative lead of Joe Madureira, in addition to Darksiders 2, which should arrive before April 2011.
Madureira's said that combat in the Warhammer 40k MMOG will take place on a larger scale than Mythic's Warhammer Online and that there will be "tons" of customization and the "coolest looking characters of any MMO, ever."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP