- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Apparently, Vigil Games (Darksiders) will develop under the creative lead of Joe Madureira, in addition to Darksiders 2, which should arrive before April 2011.
Madureira's said that combat in the Warhammer 40k MMOG will take place on a larger scale than Mythic's Warhammer Online and that there will be "tons" of customization and the "coolest looking characters of any MMO, ever."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP