- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Apparently, Vigil Games (Darksiders) will develop under the creative lead of Joe Madureira, in addition to Darksiders 2, which should arrive before April 2011.
Madureira's said that combat in the Warhammer 40k MMOG will take place on a larger scale than Mythic's Warhammer Online and that there will be "tons" of customization and the "coolest looking characters of any MMO, ever."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP