- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Microsoft has warned that enabling the developer settings on your Xbox One can brick your console.
"Changing the settings in this menu is only intended for developers for Xbox One, and this alone does not turn the console into a development kit," Microsoft told Engadget. "We strongly advise consumers against changing these settings as it could result in their Xbox One becoming unusable."
If you've already enabled the developer settings, you can revert back by restoring the factory defaults. From the settings menu, select "Restore Factory Defaults" and voila.Ye have been warned!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP