- Mornin '15
- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
Microsoft has warned that enabling the developer settings on your Xbox One can brick your console.
"Changing the settings in this menu is only intended for developers for Xbox One, and this alone does not turn the console into a development kit," Microsoft told Engadget. "We strongly advise consumers against changing these settings as it could result in their Xbox One becoming unusable."
If you've already enabled the developer settings, you can revert back by restoring the factory defaults. From the settings menu, select "Restore Factory Defaults" and voila.Ye have been warned!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP