- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Microsoft has warned that enabling the developer settings on your Xbox One can brick your console.
"Changing the settings in this menu is only intended for developers for Xbox One, and this alone does not turn the console into a development kit," Microsoft told Engadget. "We strongly advise consumers against changing these settings as it could result in their Xbox One becoming unusable."
If you've already enabled the developer settings, you can revert back by restoring the factory defaults. From the settings menu, select "Restore Factory Defaults" and voila.Ye have been warned!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP