- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Microsoft has warned that enabling the developer settings on your Xbox One can brick your console.
"Changing the settings in this menu is only intended for developers for Xbox One, and this alone does not turn the console into a development kit," Microsoft told Engadget. "We strongly advise consumers against changing these settings as it could result in their Xbox One becoming unusable."
If you've already enabled the developer settings, you can revert back by restoring the factory defaults. From the settings menu, select "Restore Factory Defaults" and voila.Ye have been warned!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP