- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Microsoft has warned that enabling the developer settings on your Xbox One can brick your console.
"Changing the settings in this menu is only intended for developers for Xbox One, and this alone does not turn the console into a development kit," Microsoft told Engadget. "We strongly advise consumers against changing these settings as it could result in their Xbox One becoming unusable."
If you've already enabled the developer settings, you can revert back by restoring the factory defaults. From the settings menu, select "Restore Factory Defaults" and voila.Ye have been warned!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP