- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
We get a chance to see more gameplay footage form the post-apocalyptic role-playing game, Wasteland 2. This time we can have a peek at 20 minutes of gameplay footage, well, actually it's a walkthrough video. showing us the Prison Level in the game.
If you'll recall folks, InExile, the development studio behind this promising project, have also shown some gameplay back in February, but this new video clearly shows they've made some progress.
We're really looking forward to tasting this when it hits stores in late 2013.
Thanks PC Gamer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP