- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
We get a chance to see more gameplay footage form the post-apocalyptic role-playing game, Wasteland 2. This time we can have a peek at 20 minutes of gameplay footage, well, actually it's a walkthrough video. showing us the Prison Level in the game.
If you'll recall folks, InExile, the development studio behind this promising project, have also shown some gameplay back in February, but this new video clearly shows they've made some progress.
We're really looking forward to tasting this when it hits stores in late 2013.
Thanks PC Gamer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP