- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
We get a chance to see more gameplay footage form the post-apocalyptic role-playing game, Wasteland 2. This time we can have a peek at 20 minutes of gameplay footage, well, actually it's a walkthrough video. showing us the Prison Level in the game.
If you'll recall folks, InExile, the development studio behind this promising project, have also shown some gameplay back in February, but this new video clearly shows they've made some progress.
We're really looking forward to tasting this when it hits stores in late 2013.
Thanks PC Gamer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP