- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
We get a chance to see more gameplay footage form the post-apocalyptic role-playing game, Wasteland 2. This time we can have a peek at 20 minutes of gameplay footage, well, actually it's a walkthrough video. showing us the Prison Level in the game.
If you'll recall folks, InExile, the development studio behind this promising project, have also shown some gameplay back in February, but this new video clearly shows they've made some progress.
We're really looking forward to tasting this when it hits stores in late 2013.
Thanks PC Gamer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP