- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
The UK weekly sales chart returns to its traditional list of boring sellers. This week Sniper Elite 3 (which was a top-seller for several weeks in a row) has now plummeted to 5th spot, while the three top positions are being held by Watch Dogs, FIFA and Call of Duty. Check it out:
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (Bethesda)
- Sniper Elite 3 (505 Games)
- Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- Minecraft PS3 Edition (Sony)
- Titanfall (EA)
- Battlefield 4 (EA)
- Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo)
Here ends another exciting edition of 'what Brits play' every fucking week.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP