- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
So, are you eager to learn what gamers in the UK are playing the most? I'll bet you are. Well, if we disregard the usual FIFA craze that captivates gamers within that particular region, I'm sure that the situation doesn't differ much from other territories. After all, most of us have played Watch Dogs and as it turns out, that's the most sought after title in the United Kingdom. Check it out:
1. Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
2. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
3. Wolfenstein: The New Order (Bethesda)
4. Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo)
5. FIFA 14 (EA)
6. Titanfall (EA)
7. Minecraft PS3 Edition (Sony)
8. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
9. Murdered: Soul Suspect (Square Enix)
10. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
I'm surprised this list doesn't have a Just Dance game on it. For shame, Britannia!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP