- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
It turns out that publisher Ubisoft has several movies in the works based on existing video game franchises, including Watch Dogs, Far Cry and Rabbids.
According to a report by Variety, "Ubisoft will once again maintain creative control of the projects as they’re developed into movies. That means the division, under the direction of UMP CEO Jean-Julien Baronnet, will hire screenwriters, directors, cast and choose the production shingles and studios it wants to work with. Ubisoft will finance the devleopment of the scripts. By doing that, 'no one can tell us you have to do the movie a certain way,'" Baronnet said.
Wait one animal-shooting minute here, didn't they already make a movie based on Far Cry?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP