- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
It turns out that publisher Ubisoft has several movies in the works based on existing video game franchises, including Watch Dogs, Far Cry and Rabbids.
According to a report by Variety, "Ubisoft will once again maintain creative control of the projects as they’re developed into movies. That means the division, under the direction of UMP CEO Jean-Julien Baronnet, will hire screenwriters, directors, cast and choose the production shingles and studios it wants to work with. Ubisoft will finance the devleopment of the scripts. By doing that, 'no one can tell us you have to do the movie a certain way,'" Baronnet said.
Wait one animal-shooting minute here, didn't they already make a movie based on Far Cry?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP