- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
If you're debating which platform on which to play Ubisoft's Watch_Dogs, Sony and the developer have thrown a few more incentives into the PlayStation hat. The PlayStation versions of Watch_Dogs have exclusive content, including a costume for Aiden, a hacking boost perk, and four missions totaling over 60 minutes of additional gameplay.
Check out the new trailer showing off the PlayStation content below.
Watch_Dogs will release on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC, and Wii U on May 27, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP