- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
If you're debating which platform on which to play Ubisoft's Watch_Dogs, Sony and the developer have thrown a few more incentives into the PlayStation hat. The PlayStation versions of Watch_Dogs have exclusive content, including a costume for Aiden, a hacking boost perk, and four missions totaling over 60 minutes of additional gameplay.
Check out the new trailer showing off the PlayStation content below.
Watch_Dogs will release on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC, and Wii U on May 27, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP