- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
According to the official GeForce web site, the PC edition of Ubisoft's upcoming action adventure, Watch Dogs, will indeed have some PC-specific features and enhancements - as the result of a partnership between NVIDIA and Ubisoft.
Here's a bit more about these features:
NVIDIA and Ubisoft have signed an unprecedented technical alliance that will see their best games enhanced with PC-exclusive effects and features. To date, we've confirmed the inclusion of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in the alliance, and now we're pleased to announce that one of the year's most anticipated games, Watch_Dogs, is joining the roster too.
Specific details about Watch_Dog's enhancements will be revealed in the coming months, so make sure to stay tuned to GeForce.com for all the info. In the meantime, here's Ubisoft with an overview of the game for those just discovering the wonder that is Watch_Dogs.
And a trailer if you've missed it (it was uncovered a few days ago):
Thanks Blue for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP