- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
According to the official GeForce web site, the PC edition of Ubisoft's upcoming action adventure, Watch Dogs, will indeed have some PC-specific features and enhancements - as the result of a partnership between NVIDIA and Ubisoft.
Here's a bit more about these features:
NVIDIA and Ubisoft have signed an unprecedented technical alliance that will see their best games enhanced with PC-exclusive effects and features. To date, we've confirmed the inclusion of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in the alliance, and now we're pleased to announce that one of the year's most anticipated games, Watch_Dogs, is joining the roster too.
Specific details about Watch_Dog's enhancements will be revealed in the coming months, so make sure to stay tuned to GeForce.com for all the info. In the meantime, here's Ubisoft with an overview of the game for those just discovering the wonder that is Watch_Dogs.
And a trailer if you've missed it (it was uncovered a few days ago):
Thanks Blue for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP