- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Watch Dogs in 2013
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
11:47 am EDT @ November 06th, 2012
We were all pretty much blown away when Ubisoft made a surprise announcement during the E3 2012, showing off their brand new project Watch Dogs. Seriously, they really created a superb, cinematic atmosphere. Well, as it turns out, we'll get to play the game in 2013.
"Watch Dogs will be coming next year," confirmed Ubisoft's Yves Guillemot in an investor's call.
Okay, this is a massive project, and there's still a solid chance that they delay it. Then again, we hope Yves is a man of his word.
News via Joystiq.
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP