- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Watch Dogs in 2013
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
11:47 am EDT @ November 06th, 2012
We were all pretty much blown away when Ubisoft made a surprise announcement during the E3 2012, showing off their brand new project Watch Dogs. Seriously, they really created a superb, cinematic atmosphere. Well, as it turns out, we'll get to play the game in 2013.
"Watch Dogs will be coming next year," confirmed Ubisoft's Yves Guillemot in an investor's call.
Okay, this is a massive project, and there's still a solid chance that they delay it. Then again, we hope Yves is a man of his word.
News via Joystiq.
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP