- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Watch Dogs in 2013
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
11:47 am EDT @ November 06th, 2012
We were all pretty much blown away when Ubisoft made a surprise announcement during the E3 2012, showing off their brand new project Watch Dogs. Seriously, they really created a superb, cinematic atmosphere. Well, as it turns out, we'll get to play the game in 2013.
"Watch Dogs will be coming next year," confirmed Ubisoft's Yves Guillemot in an investor's call.
Okay, this is a massive project, and there's still a solid chance that they delay it. Then again, we hope Yves is a man of his word.
News via Joystiq.
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP