- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Watch Dogs in 2013
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
11:47 am EDT @ November 06th, 2012
We were all pretty much blown away when Ubisoft made a surprise announcement during the E3 2012, showing off their brand new project Watch Dogs. Seriously, they really created a superb, cinematic atmosphere. Well, as it turns out, we'll get to play the game in 2013.
"Watch Dogs will be coming next year," confirmed Ubisoft's Yves Guillemot in an investor's call.
Okay, this is a massive project, and there's still a solid chance that they delay it. Then again, we hope Yves is a man of his word.
News via Joystiq.
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP