- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Watch Dogs in 2013
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
11:47 am EDT @ November 06th, 2012
We were all pretty much blown away when Ubisoft made a surprise announcement during the E3 2012, showing off their brand new project Watch Dogs. Seriously, they really created a superb, cinematic atmosphere. Well, as it turns out, we'll get to play the game in 2013.
"Watch Dogs will be coming next year," confirmed Ubisoft's Yves Guillemot in an investor's call.
Okay, this is a massive project, and there's still a solid chance that they delay it. Then again, we hope Yves is a man of his word.
News via Joystiq.
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP