- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
Okay, so, you remember that Watch Dogs mod that improves the visuals in the PC version of Ubisofts game? Gamers can now grab an updated version of that same mod, rather unjustifiably named TheWorse Mod. The mod, which has now been upgraded to v0.8 brings a variety of improvements. For starters, it adds variation to depth-of-field levels and, more importantly, it includes a fix that unlocks the 'Ultra' option for the textures setting (all that, completely stuttering-free).
The mod is compatible with Ubisoft's recent launched WD patch. For those of you who would like to know more, here's the mode change log (v0.8):
- Choose if you want a light DOF, a strong DOF, or to be Default (disabled)
- Choose different bloom presets (E3 Bloom, Light Bloom or Default)
- Choose different types of color grading (E3, Default, Red-Ish or Blue-Ish)
- Choose if you want default lensflares, anamorphic lensflares or SpotLight Volumes (volumetric light)
- Use a texture patch made by MalDo (Thank you so much!) for reducing stuttering!
- Headlight shadows have been fixed
- Lighting have been changed
- Pharmacy Lighting has been slightly changed.
- E3 Wind environment added
- Particle respawn time reduced to be able to see more fog and smoke in streets.
- Problems and Bugs related to HDR should be fixed Fully integrated to Ubisoft's patch (No effects or shaders have been disabled)
- Included several high textures from the game to be used instead of low quality ones.
- Rain, bloom, ssao changes
Hahaha, "E3 wind environment added." Why does this line make me want to weep?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP