- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Ubisoft eagerly unveils the multiplayer segment in their upcoming game, Watch Dogs. Just to be super-clear on this, Ubisoft has incorporated a specific feature, which allows others players to enter your single-player campaign. Evidently, sometimes you'll be aware of this and other times you won't.
Apparently, Ubisoft pulled this footage from YT yesterday, but we've managed to grab it, so take a look:
Thanks EG for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP