- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Ubisoft eagerly unveils the multiplayer segment in their upcoming game, Watch Dogs. Just to be super-clear on this, Ubisoft has incorporated a specific feature, which allows others players to enter your single-player campaign. Evidently, sometimes you'll be aware of this and other times you won't.
Apparently, Ubisoft pulled this footage from YT yesterday, but we've managed to grab it, so take a look:
Thanks EG for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP