- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Ubisoft eagerly unveils the multiplayer segment in their upcoming game, Watch Dogs. Just to be super-clear on this, Ubisoft has incorporated a specific feature, which allows others players to enter your single-player campaign. Evidently, sometimes you'll be aware of this and other times you won't.
Apparently, Ubisoft pulled this footage from YT yesterday, but we've managed to grab it, so take a look:
Thanks EG for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP