- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Ubisoft eagerly unveils the multiplayer segment in their upcoming game, Watch Dogs. Just to be super-clear on this, Ubisoft has incorporated a specific feature, which allows others players to enter your single-player campaign. Evidently, sometimes you'll be aware of this and other times you won't.
Apparently, Ubisoft pulled this footage from YT yesterday, but we've managed to grab it, so take a look:
Thanks EG for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP