- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Ubisoft eagerly unveils the multiplayer segment in their upcoming game, Watch Dogs. Just to be super-clear on this, Ubisoft has incorporated a specific feature, which allows others players to enter your single-player campaign. Evidently, sometimes you'll be aware of this and other times you won't.
Apparently, Ubisoft pulled this footage from YT yesterday, but we've managed to grab it, so take a look:
Thanks EG for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP