- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
A lot of gamers have been worried after the supposed Watch Dogs visual downgrade, after Ubisoft's recent trailer.
I guess the latest trailer for the PC edition of the game is Ubi's way of reassuring people that the game is gonna look awesome, especially on PC. So, here, check out the Watch Dogs NVIDIA Tech trailer:
The publisher also uncovered the minimum and recommended system requirements for the long-awaited action adventure.
Keep an eye open for Watch Dogs on May 27.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP