- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
A lot of gamers have been worried after the supposed Watch Dogs visual downgrade, after Ubisoft's recent trailer.
I guess the latest trailer for the PC edition of the game is Ubi's way of reassuring people that the game is gonna look awesome, especially on PC. So, here, check out the Watch Dogs NVIDIA Tech trailer:
The publisher also uncovered the minimum and recommended system requirements for the long-awaited action adventure.
Keep an eye open for Watch Dogs on May 27.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP