- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
A lot of gamers have been worried after the supposed Watch Dogs visual downgrade, after Ubisoft's recent trailer.
I guess the latest trailer for the PC edition of the game is Ubi's way of reassuring people that the game is gonna look awesome, especially on PC. So, here, check out the Watch Dogs NVIDIA Tech trailer:
The publisher also uncovered the minimum and recommended system requirements for the long-awaited action adventure.
Keep an eye open for Watch Dogs on May 27.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP