- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Watch Dogs was one of the biggest attractions of the E3 2012. Everyone was taken by Ubisoft's demo at the show and with good reason. It really easily qualifies as one of the most impressive depiction of an urban environment we've ever witnessed in a video game.
However, the publisher didn't reveal anything about platforms until now. It's officially been confirmed that Watch Dogs is currently in development for PC, Xbox and PlayStation 3 platforms some time in 2013.
Games have come a long way and we honestly hope that Ubisoft sees this one properly to the end of the development process. We look forward to seeing what the final version of the game will look like.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP