- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Watch Dogs was one of the biggest attractions of the E3 2012. Everyone was taken by Ubisoft's demo at the show and with good reason. It really easily qualifies as one of the most impressive depiction of an urban environment we've ever witnessed in a video game.
However, the publisher didn't reveal anything about platforms until now. It's officially been confirmed that Watch Dogs is currently in development for PC, Xbox and PlayStation 3 platforms some time in 2013.
Games have come a long way and we honestly hope that Ubisoft sees this one properly to the end of the development process. We look forward to seeing what the final version of the game will look like.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP