- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
- Mornin '15
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Now on Kickstarter
- PC Assassin's Creed Syndicate Will Release in November
- Cliff Bleszinki's New Game is LawBreakers
- Bethesda Joins GOG.com
- FEATURE: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Hands-on
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition Announced
- Angry Birds Dev Rovio Lays-off More Staff
- Diablo 3 2.3.0 Patch Now Live
Watch Dogs was one of the biggest attractions of the E3 2012. Everyone was taken by Ubisoft's demo at the show and with good reason. It really easily qualifies as one of the most impressive depiction of an urban environment we've ever witnessed in a video game.
However, the publisher didn't reveal anything about platforms until now. It's officially been confirmed that Watch Dogs is currently in development for PC, Xbox and PlayStation 3 platforms some time in 2013.
Games have come a long way and we honestly hope that Ubisoft sees this one properly to the end of the development process. We look forward to seeing what the final version of the game will look like.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP