- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
Last week Ubisoft revealed the system requirements for the PC editions of Assassin's Creed 4 and Watch Dogs. Those specs didn't make one thing clear though. Apparently, the PC version of Watch Dogs will only run on a 64-bit OS. NeoGAF reader seems to have grabbed some specs that were posted on Ubisoft's Uplay store before the publisher removed them (thanks CVG).
Well, that's just swell.
Steam statistics show that 24% of the service's current user base does not have a 64-bit OS.
Here's the segment that was removed by Ubisoft:
- Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8
Note that we only support 64 bit OSs. DVD-ROM:
- DVD-ROM Dual Layer
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode
Watch Dogs is going to arrive on November 19, so that's marvelous news - providing your PC is packs the hardware and the OS to handle it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP