- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Last week Ubisoft revealed the system requirements for the PC editions of Assassin's Creed 4 and Watch Dogs. Those specs didn't make one thing clear though. Apparently, the PC version of Watch Dogs will only run on a 64-bit OS. NeoGAF reader seems to have grabbed some specs that were posted on Ubisoft's Uplay store before the publisher removed them (thanks CVG).
Well, that's just swell.
Steam statistics show that 24% of the service's current user base does not have a 64-bit OS.
Here's the segment that was removed by Ubisoft:
- Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8
Note that we only support 64 bit OSs. DVD-ROM:
- DVD-ROM Dual Layer
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode
Watch Dogs is going to arrive on November 19, so that's marvelous news - providing your PC is packs the hardware and the OS to handle it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP