- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Last week Ubisoft revealed the system requirements for the PC editions of Assassin's Creed 4 and Watch Dogs. Those specs didn't make one thing clear though. Apparently, the PC version of Watch Dogs will only run on a 64-bit OS. NeoGAF reader seems to have grabbed some specs that were posted on Ubisoft's Uplay store before the publisher removed them (thanks CVG).
Well, that's just swell.
Steam statistics show that 24% of the service's current user base does not have a 64-bit OS.
Here's the segment that was removed by Ubisoft:
- Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8
Note that we only support 64 bit OSs. DVD-ROM:
- DVD-ROM Dual Layer
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode
Watch Dogs is going to arrive on November 19, so that's marvelous news - providing your PC is packs the hardware and the OS to handle it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP