- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
There's a thread over on Ubisoft's forums, according to which the developers are working on the long-awaited update for the buggish PC version of the action adventure, Watch Dogs.
"We have identified the factors that are creating this particular issue and are currently working on a fix. We’ll keep you updated when we know more on when we’ll be able to release it," wrote UK Communtiy Manager.
Meanwhile, the mod-making community has a treat for those who own a PC edition of Watch Dogs. Apparently, there's a mod available for the game that when installed significantly upgrades the game's visuals. Here's a bit more info and screenshots.
Okay, so, yeah, I patch is "planned," so not to worry guys. Planned? Jesus, release the damn thing already.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP