- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
There's a thread over on Ubisoft's forums, according to which the developers are working on the long-awaited update for the buggish PC version of the action adventure, Watch Dogs.
"We have identified the factors that are creating this particular issue and are currently working on a fix. We’ll keep you updated when we know more on when we’ll be able to release it," wrote UK Communtiy Manager.
Meanwhile, the mod-making community has a treat for those who own a PC edition of Watch Dogs. Apparently, there's a mod available for the game that when installed significantly upgrades the game's visuals. Here's a bit more info and screenshots.
Okay, so, yeah, I patch is "planned," so not to worry guys. Planned? Jesus, release the damn thing already.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP