- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
There's a thread over on Ubisoft's forums, according to which the developers are working on the long-awaited update for the buggish PC version of the action adventure, Watch Dogs.
"We have identified the factors that are creating this particular issue and are currently working on a fix. We’ll keep you updated when we know more on when we’ll be able to release it," wrote UK Communtiy Manager.
Meanwhile, the mod-making community has a treat for those who own a PC edition of Watch Dogs. Apparently, there's a mod available for the game that when installed significantly upgrades the game's visuals. Here's a bit more info and screenshots.
Okay, so, yeah, I patch is "planned," so not to worry guys. Planned? Jesus, release the damn thing already.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP