- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
There's a thread over on Ubisoft's forums, according to which the developers are working on the long-awaited update for the buggish PC version of the action adventure, Watch Dogs.
"We have identified the factors that are creating this particular issue and are currently working on a fix. We’ll keep you updated when we know more on when we’ll be able to release it," wrote UK Communtiy Manager.
Meanwhile, the mod-making community has a treat for those who own a PC edition of Watch Dogs. Apparently, there's a mod available for the game that when installed significantly upgrades the game's visuals. Here's a bit more info and screenshots.
Okay, so, yeah, I patch is "planned," so not to worry guys. Planned? Jesus, release the damn thing already.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP