- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
There's a thread over on Ubisoft's forums, according to which the developers are working on the long-awaited update for the buggish PC version of the action adventure, Watch Dogs.
"We have identified the factors that are creating this particular issue and are currently working on a fix. We’ll keep you updated when we know more on when we’ll be able to release it," wrote UK Communtiy Manager.
Meanwhile, the mod-making community has a treat for those who own a PC edition of Watch Dogs. Apparently, there's a mod available for the game that when installed significantly upgrades the game's visuals. Here's a bit more info and screenshots.
Okay, so, yeah, I patch is "planned," so not to worry guys. Planned? Jesus, release the damn thing already.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP