Yesterday, I put back my copy of Watch Dogs into the Xbox and I thought: "what the heck, let's play a few side-missions." I quit after about 15 minutes because I was too tired. There, with that lovely anecdote out of the way, let's focus on why I began writing this post. Today, Ubisoft releases its first major patch, complete with a variety of fixes and tweaks for the PC and PlayStation versions of their action adventure Watch Dogs.
Here's the word:
MAJOR GAME FIXES
- Automatically reconstructed corrupted save files which prevented loading to go further than 90%. Some collectibles may remain unrecoverable.
- Fixed the issue preventing players from using hacks in game.
- Fixed several mission-breaking bugs.
- Fixed minor mission and item-related issues.
- Fixed the issue that caused the empty weapon-wheel.
- Fixed several minor respawn issues.
- Fixed some connection and session joining issues.
PC SPECIFIC FIXES
- Fixed graphical glitches on Low & Medium settings.
- Fixed some crashes on SLI configurations.
- Implemented several performance improvements.
- Implemented a few control improvements.
- Fixed issues causing infinite messaging and timing-out when trying to access the Online Shop from the Extras Menu while Uplay is set to Offline mode.
- Fixed issues connecting to a Multiplayer game. Implemented several mouse modifications.
- Fixed "Drinking Game" control issue where wrong information was displayed when played with a gamepad.
- Fixed "Chess Game" control issue. Fixed bug where the invasion setting was never saved.
- Fixed graphical issues during cut scenes and cinematics.
- Fixed several graphical and texture bugs. Removed Vista OS check to prevent false positives. Added game version in main menu.
This should make a lot of gamers happy; specifically PC gamers.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP