- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Watch Dogs might be multiplatform, but the PS4 version is what many are anticipating the most.
Two members of Ubisoft's team have taken some time out of their busy schedule to explain what's so special about Watch Dog's PS4 variant. Among the reasons are increased density of the game's city due to added details and more effects. Social interaction has been built to take place seemlessly on the PS4 version increasing the immersiveness of the game world. Other versions will require menu navigation to achieve the same effect.
The full video can be seen below:
Watch Dogs is scheduled to release on November 19th and will be available for the PS4 at or near launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP