- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Watch Dogs might be multiplatform, but the PS4 version is what many are anticipating the most.
Two members of Ubisoft's team have taken some time out of their busy schedule to explain what's so special about Watch Dog's PS4 variant. Among the reasons are increased density of the game's city due to added details and more effects. Social interaction has been built to take place seemlessly on the PS4 version increasing the immersiveness of the game world. Other versions will require menu navigation to achieve the same effect.
The full video can be seen below:
Watch Dogs is scheduled to release on November 19th and will be available for the PS4 at or near launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP