- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Watch Dogs might be multiplatform, but the PS4 version is what many are anticipating the most.
Two members of Ubisoft's team have taken some time out of their busy schedule to explain what's so special about Watch Dog's PS4 variant. Among the reasons are increased density of the game's city due to added details and more effects. Social interaction has been built to take place seemlessly on the PS4 version increasing the immersiveness of the game world. Other versions will require menu navigation to achieve the same effect.
The full video can be seen below:
Watch Dogs is scheduled to release on November 19th and will be available for the PS4 at or near launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP