- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Chewie, We're Home
Watch Dogs might be multiplatform, but the PS4 version is what many are anticipating the most.
Two members of Ubisoft's team have taken some time out of their busy schedule to explain what's so special about Watch Dog's PS4 variant. Among the reasons are increased density of the game's city due to added details and more effects. Social interaction has been built to take place seemlessly on the PS4 version increasing the immersiveness of the game world. Other versions will require menu navigation to achieve the same effect.
The full video can be seen below:
Watch Dogs is scheduled to release on November 19th and will be available for the PS4 at or near launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP