- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
Watch Dogs might be multiplatform, but the PS4 version is what many are anticipating the most.
Two members of Ubisoft's team have taken some time out of their busy schedule to explain what's so special about Watch Dog's PS4 variant. Among the reasons are increased density of the game's city due to added details and more effects. Social interaction has been built to take place seemlessly on the PS4 version increasing the immersiveness of the game world. Other versions will require menu navigation to achieve the same effect.
The full video can be seen below:
Watch Dogs is scheduled to release on November 19th and will be available for the PS4 at or near launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP