- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Initially, Ubisoft revealed the specs for Watch Dogs, but yesterday we've learned that the game will only run on a 64-bit OS. Although the publisher refused to comment on this, they are now willing to share the full and official system requirements, which means that, yeah, the game will definitely be x64-only.
Here are the system requirements for Watch Dogs in full:
- Supported OS: Windows Vista SP2 64bit, Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Video Card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card This product supports 64-bit operating systems ONLY.
- Processor: Core i7 3770 @ 3.5Ghz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0Ghz
- RAM: 8 GB Video Card: 2048 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 or higher
- Sound Card: Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card
- Supported video cards at time of release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series
- AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel Iris Pro HD 5200.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP