- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Initially, Ubisoft revealed the specs for Watch Dogs, but yesterday we've learned that the game will only run on a 64-bit OS. Although the publisher refused to comment on this, they are now willing to share the full and official system requirements, which means that, yeah, the game will definitely be x64-only.
Here are the system requirements for Watch Dogs in full:
- Supported OS: Windows Vista SP2 64bit, Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Video Card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card This product supports 64-bit operating systems ONLY.
- Processor: Core i7 3770 @ 3.5Ghz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0Ghz
- RAM: 8 GB Video Card: 2048 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 or higher
- Sound Card: Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card
- Supported video cards at time of release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series
- AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel Iris Pro HD 5200.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP