- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Open Worlds May Collide Soon
Initially, Ubisoft revealed the specs for Watch Dogs, but yesterday we've learned that the game will only run on a 64-bit OS. Although the publisher refused to comment on this, they are now willing to share the full and official system requirements, which means that, yeah, the game will definitely be x64-only.
Here are the system requirements for Watch Dogs in full:
- Supported OS: Windows Vista SP2 64bit, Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Video Card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card This product supports 64-bit operating systems ONLY.
- Processor: Core i7 3770 @ 3.5Ghz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0Ghz
- RAM: 8 GB Video Card: 2048 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 or higher
- Sound Card: Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card
- Supported video cards at time of release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series
- AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel Iris Pro HD 5200.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP