- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
Publishers like their crazy DRMs for PC because they feel that games are pirated more on PC than any other system. That may be true to some extent, but the PC isn't the only home for pirates. In fact, the console version for Watch_Dogs has already been spotted in torrents.
Gear Nuke has found it in the Middle East and Brazil, and the Russians have torrents running of the Xbox 360 version.
So to break it down, a game about hacking everything has been hacked and given to the public. I think Alanis Morrissette has a song about that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP