- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Publishers like their crazy DRMs for PC because they feel that games are pirated more on PC than any other system. That may be true to some extent, but the PC isn't the only home for pirates. In fact, the console version for Watch_Dogs has already been spotted in torrents.
Gear Nuke has found it in the Middle East and Brazil, and the Russians have torrents running of the Xbox 360 version.
So to break it down, a game about hacking everything has been hacked and given to the public. I think Alanis Morrissette has a song about that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP