- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Oh yay, another reason for Sony and Microsoft fanboys/fangirls to be incensed.
Ubisoft has gone back on what PlayStation has claimed once again, now saying that neither the PS4 nor the Xbox One versions of Watch_Dogs will run in 1080p. It will run at 900p on the PlayStation 4 and 792p on the Xbox One. Both will run at 30fps.
The game should still look fantastic, but those numbers are important to some people.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP