- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Oh yay, another reason for Sony and Microsoft fanboys/fangirls to be incensed.
Ubisoft has gone back on what PlayStation has claimed once again, now saying that neither the PS4 nor the Xbox One versions of Watch_Dogs will run in 1080p. It will run at 900p on the PlayStation 4 and 792p on the Xbox One. Both will run at 30fps.
The game should still look fantastic, but those numbers are important to some people.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP