- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
Oh yay, another reason for Sony and Microsoft fanboys/fangirls to be incensed.
Ubisoft has gone back on what PlayStation has claimed once again, now saying that neither the PS4 nor the Xbox One versions of Watch_Dogs will run in 1080p. It will run at 900p on the PlayStation 4 and 792p on the Xbox One. Both will run at 30fps.
The game should still look fantastic, but those numbers are important to some people.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP