- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Oh yay, another reason for Sony and Microsoft fanboys/fangirls to be incensed.
Ubisoft has gone back on what PlayStation has claimed once again, now saying that neither the PS4 nor the Xbox One versions of Watch_Dogs will run in 1080p. It will run at 900p on the PlayStation 4 and 792p on the Xbox One. Both will run at 30fps.
The game should still look fantastic, but those numbers are important to some people.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP