- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Oh yay, another reason for Sony and Microsoft fanboys/fangirls to be incensed.
Ubisoft has gone back on what PlayStation has claimed once again, now saying that neither the PS4 nor the Xbox One versions of Watch_Dogs will run in 1080p. It will run at 900p on the PlayStation 4 and 792p on the Xbox One. Both will run at 30fps.
The game should still look fantastic, but those numbers are important to some people.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP