- FEATURE: Why I Don't Have a Problem with the Bugs Plaguing Assassin's Creed Unity
- Titanfall's Never Been This Cheap
- Mornin '14
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
Just in case you were wondering, yes, Watch_Dogs will have a Season Pass. However, it won't be stocked full of multiplayer maps like typical Season Pass content or even costume packs. The Season Pass contains a new game mode, a new single-player campaign, and additional missions. The key features from Ubisoft's press release are below:
- All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
- Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip game mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind-bending alternate game universe.
- Exclusive Untouchables Pack – Pay homage to the classic Chicago mobster film with a M1 SMG weapon and a 1920s mobster outfit. In North America, the Untouchables Pack will only be available through Season Pass.
- More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
- Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
- Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.
Watch_Dogs will release on May 27, 2014 for the PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP