- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
- Mornin '15
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Now on Kickstarter
- PC Assassin's Creed Syndicate Will Release in November
- Cliff Bleszinki's New Game is LawBreakers
- Bethesda Joins GOG.com
- FEATURE: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Hands-on
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition Announced
- Angry Birds Dev Rovio Lays-off More Staff
- Diablo 3 2.3.0 Patch Now Live
Just in case you were wondering, yes, Watch_Dogs will have a Season Pass. However, it won't be stocked full of multiplayer maps like typical Season Pass content or even costume packs. The Season Pass contains a new game mode, a new single-player campaign, and additional missions. The key features from Ubisoft's press release are below:
- All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
- Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip game mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind-bending alternate game universe.
- Exclusive Untouchables Pack – Pay homage to the classic Chicago mobster film with a M1 SMG weapon and a 1920s mobster outfit. In North America, the Untouchables Pack will only be available through Season Pass.
- More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
- Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
- Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.
Watch_Dogs will release on May 27, 2014 for the PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP