- REVIEW: LEGO Jurassic World
- Batman: Arkham Knight Glides to the Top of the Nordic Charts
- Nintendo Play Station Prototype Found
- Fallout Shelter will Hit Android Next Month
- Batgirl DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight Will Release July 14th
- REVIEW: Batman Arkham Knight
- Mornin '15
- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
Just in case you were wondering, yes, Watch_Dogs will have a Season Pass. However, it won't be stocked full of multiplayer maps like typical Season Pass content or even costume packs. The Season Pass contains a new game mode, a new single-player campaign, and additional missions. The key features from Ubisoft's press release are below:
- All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
- Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip game mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind-bending alternate game universe.
- Exclusive Untouchables Pack – Pay homage to the classic Chicago mobster film with a M1 SMG weapon and a 1920s mobster outfit. In North America, the Untouchables Pack will only be available through Season Pass.
- More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
- Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
- Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.
Watch_Dogs will release on May 27, 2014 for the PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP