- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
Early this morning, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata held yet another Nintendo Direct conference to apologize for the current Wii U software drought. He didn’t stop with just an apology, he set out to show consumers that plenty of Nintendo favorite franchises are on their way, many of which will be playable at the upcoming E3 expo this June in Los Angeles.
First up, an HD Zelda is being developed exclusively for the Wii U. Franchise producer Eiji Aonuma didn’t reveal many details on the upcoming HD Zelda, but did say that he and his team are going “back to the basics”. While on the topic of Zelda, Nintendo also announced that Wind Waker HD would come to the Wii U Virtual Console this Fall.
In addition to this news, Nintendo debuted gameplay footage for Yoshi’s Island for the Wii U, showing off the new yarn-like art style. Iwata also confirmed that Mario Kart Wii U, Super Smash Bros., and a new 3D Mario from EAD Tokyo are in development and will be in playable form at this year’s E3 expo.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP