- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Early this morning, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata held yet another Nintendo Direct conference to apologize for the current Wii U software drought. He didn’t stop with just an apology, he set out to show consumers that plenty of Nintendo favorite franchises are on their way, many of which will be playable at the upcoming E3 expo this June in Los Angeles.
First up, an HD Zelda is being developed exclusively for the Wii U. Franchise producer Eiji Aonuma didn’t reveal many details on the upcoming HD Zelda, but did say that he and his team are going “back to the basics”. While on the topic of Zelda, Nintendo also announced that Wind Waker HD would come to the Wii U Virtual Console this Fall.
In addition to this news, Nintendo debuted gameplay footage for Yoshi’s Island for the Wii U, showing off the new yarn-like art style. Iwata also confirmed that Mario Kart Wii U, Super Smash Bros., and a new 3D Mario from EAD Tokyo are in development and will be in playable form at this year’s E3 expo.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
The Witcher 3:
|Pre-ordered. Waiting. Gonna take several sick days, so see ya in about a month. ||30.32%|
|No, thanks. I'll pass.||25.72%|
|Waiting for the reviews.||24.45%|
|Vader, just go away. ||19.51%|