- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
- Mornin '15
- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
Early this morning, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata held yet another Nintendo Direct conference to apologize for the current Wii U software drought. He didn’t stop with just an apology, he set out to show consumers that plenty of Nintendo favorite franchises are on their way, many of which will be playable at the upcoming E3 expo this June in Los Angeles.
First up, an HD Zelda is being developed exclusively for the Wii U. Franchise producer Eiji Aonuma didn’t reveal many details on the upcoming HD Zelda, but did say that he and his team are going “back to the basics”. While on the topic of Zelda, Nintendo also announced that Wind Waker HD would come to the Wii U Virtual Console this Fall.
In addition to this news, Nintendo debuted gameplay footage for Yoshi’s Island for the Wii U, showing off the new yarn-like art style. Iwata also confirmed that Mario Kart Wii U, Super Smash Bros., and a new 3D Mario from EAD Tokyo are in development and will be in playable form at this year’s E3 expo.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?