- REVIEW: LEGO Jurassic World
- Batman: Arkham Knight Glides to the Top of the Nordic Charts
- Nintendo Play Station Prototype Found
- Fallout Shelter will Hit Android Next Month
- Batgirl DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight Will Release July 14th
- REVIEW: Batman Arkham Knight
- Mornin '15
- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
Well, let's face it, everything sells worse than the original Wii console. To this day, it remains one of the most sought-after products in the video games industry and on par with products such as the iPhone or iPad (sales wise).
Sales research data company NPD reports that Nintendo sold 460,000 units of its latest consoles, the Wii U in December. During December 2006, Nintendo shifted 475,000 Wii consoles, depleting its entire stock, after which the company strove to refurbish the stock for a whole year.
"While the Wii launch established new benchmarks in the United States, Wii U has surpassed its predecessor in perhaps the most important category: revenue generation," said Nintendo of America sales executive Scott Moffitt.
So, they sold "only" 460,000 units, eh? Awww, poor, poor Nintendo.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP