- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
Well, let's face it, everything sells worse than the original Wii console. To this day, it remains one of the most sought-after products in the video games industry and on par with products such as the iPhone or iPad (sales wise).
Sales research data company NPD reports that Nintendo sold 460,000 units of its latest consoles, the Wii U in December. During December 2006, Nintendo shifted 475,000 Wii consoles, depleting its entire stock, after which the company strove to refurbish the stock for a whole year.
"While the Wii launch established new benchmarks in the United States, Wii U has surpassed its predecessor in perhaps the most important category: revenue generation," said Nintendo of America sales executive Scott Moffitt.
So, they sold "only" 460,000 units, eh? Awww, poor, poor Nintendo.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP