- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Well, let's face it, everything sells worse than the original Wii console. To this day, it remains one of the most sought-after products in the video games industry and on par with products such as the iPhone or iPad (sales wise).
Sales research data company NPD reports that Nintendo sold 460,000 units of its latest consoles, the Wii U in December. During December 2006, Nintendo shifted 475,000 Wii consoles, depleting its entire stock, after which the company strove to refurbish the stock for a whole year.
"While the Wii launch established new benchmarks in the United States, Wii U has surpassed its predecessor in perhaps the most important category: revenue generation," said Nintendo of America sales executive Scott Moffitt.
So, they sold "only" 460,000 units, eh? Awww, poor, poor Nintendo.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP