- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Well, let's face it, everything sells worse than the original Wii console. To this day, it remains one of the most sought-after products in the video games industry and on par with products such as the iPhone or iPad (sales wise).
Sales research data company NPD reports that Nintendo sold 460,000 units of its latest consoles, the Wii U in December. During December 2006, Nintendo shifted 475,000 Wii consoles, depleting its entire stock, after which the company strove to refurbish the stock for a whole year.
"While the Wii launch established new benchmarks in the United States, Wii U has surpassed its predecessor in perhaps the most important category: revenue generation," said Nintendo of America sales executive Scott Moffitt.
So, they sold "only" 460,000 units, eh? Awww, poor, poor Nintendo.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP