- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Although Nintendo seems to be generally pleased with the launch of their new product, the Wii U, stories in the media aren't exactly painting a very pretty picture about the recently released console. For one thing, kids in the States have been noted to be more keen on Apple's iPad, rather than the Nintendo Wii U.
There are other causes for concern. Some developers are beginning to complain that the hardware is not up-to-date and can barely handle the demands of next-gen. games.
At the same time, infamous hardware hacker referred to as Marcan, uncovered what is supposedly the processor and graphics card specs of Wii U. Apparently, the Wii U processor runs at 1.24 GHz, which less than half the speed of what's in current PS3 and Xbox 360 consoles. Meanwhile, it's speculated that its GPU core runs at 550 MHz, which is the same speed as Sony's console and a bit faster than Microsoft's.
The aforementioned hacker is working to end all speculation in an attempt to clarify just how fast the Wii U is. Marcan is also reportedly trying to hack Nintendo's new console.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP