- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
- Mornin '14
- SpellForce 3 is Coming
- 14 Minutes of Destiny - Vader s Warlock
- Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer Shows Combat
- Next-Gen GTA V Captures British Hearts
Not too long ago, THQ refused to bring Metro: Last Light to Nintendo's recently launched Wii U console, even though they showcased a demo for the FPS on the platform.
Meanwhile, Ukraine-based developer 4A Games, creators of Metro: 2033 and Last Light, uncovered that the project was dropped due to the limitations of Nintendo's hardware.
"[The] Wii U has a horrible, slow CPU," commented CTO Oles Shishkovtsov in an interview. 4A Games' Huw Beynon added, "We had an early look at it, we thought we could probably do it, but in terms of the impact we would make on the overall quality of the game - potentially to its detriment - we just figured it wasn't worth pursuing at this time. It's something we might return to. I really couldn't make any promises, though."
In relation to Metro: Last Light, 4A Games confirmed that they are focusing strictly on the single-player aspect of the game. Also, in a string of delays from publisher THQ, the launch of Metro: Last Light was pushed back.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP