- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
During Ubisoft's earnings' call today, they announced that the Wii U version of Watch Dogs has been delayed. They also emphasized that the removal of the Wii U version from GameStop's preorders was a glitch on GameStop's behalf.
Ubisoft did not specify when the Wii U version would release, but it's not in the April to June time frame the company gave for the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One versions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP