- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Teaser
- FEATURE: Is Your Stack of Shame Making You Unhappy?
- Warcraft Movie May Have Leeroy Jenkins
- LEGO Dimensions Great Scott! Trailer
- Oh the Irony; Nintendo's New VP of Sales is Named Bowser
Nintendo has decided that Wii U, just like the Wii, won't play any DVDs or Blu-rays. I guess this works for them, probably because everyone already has something that plays DVDs or Blu-rays. Still, I feel kind of cheated. I like slowly destroying the disk drives on my consoles by using them to play movies. It makes me feel like a man.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP