- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Nintendo has decided that Wii U, just like the Wii, won't play any DVDs or Blu-rays. I guess this works for them, probably because everyone already has something that plays DVDs or Blu-rays. Still, I feel kind of cheated. I like slowly destroying the disk drives on my consoles by using them to play movies. It makes me feel like a man.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP