- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
If you're looking for the next big MMO, Wildstar might be your best bet.
Currently, NCSoft's Wildstar is one of the most promising upcoming MMOs. Its being developed in Calfornia based Carbine Studios where it hopes to show the MMO world where it can improve.
Carbine Studios has released a trailer which details the core mechanics of Wildstar, something it excels at. There's smooth combat, fun abilities, and an attractive world to use them in. The trailer expresses these qualities and also layers in some humor for good measure.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP