- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Under the Hood Trailer
- Microsoft Also Suffering Connectivity Issues
- Amazon Buying Twitch for Over $1 Billion
- Borderlands 2 GotY Best-Selling Game on Steam... Yet Again
- Sony Postpones PSN Maintenance Due to DDOS Attack over Weekend
- Titan Souls in Q1 2015, New Media Arrives
- Super Smash Bros. Roster Leak
- REVIEW: Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition
- Sega Announces Yakuza Zero
If you're looking for the next big MMO, Wildstar might be your best bet.
Currently, NCSoft's Wildstar is one of the most promising upcoming MMOs. Its being developed in Calfornia based Carbine Studios where it hopes to show the MMO world where it can improve.
Carbine Studios has released a trailer which details the core mechanics of Wildstar, something it excels at. There's smooth combat, fun abilities, and an attractive world to use them in. The trailer expresses these qualities and also layers in some humor for good measure.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP