- Overwatch: Symmetra Gameplay Video
- Nvidia Shield Android TV is Out, Reviews Arrive
- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
If you're looking for the next big MMO, Wildstar might be your best bet.
Currently, NCSoft's Wildstar is one of the most promising upcoming MMOs. Its being developed in Calfornia based Carbine Studios where it hopes to show the MMO world where it can improve.
Carbine Studios has released a trailer which details the core mechanics of Wildstar, something it excels at. There's smooth combat, fun abilities, and an attractive world to use them in. The trailer expresses these qualities and also layers in some humor for good measure.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP