- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
If you're looking for the next big MMO, Wildstar might be your best bet.
Currently, NCSoft's Wildstar is one of the most promising upcoming MMOs. Its being developed in Calfornia based Carbine Studios where it hopes to show the MMO world where it can improve.
Carbine Studios has released a trailer which details the core mechanics of Wildstar, something it excels at. There's smooth combat, fun abilities, and an attractive world to use them in. The trailer expresses these qualities and also layers in some humor for good measure.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP