- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
If you're looking for the next big MMO, Wildstar might be your best bet.
Currently, NCSoft's Wildstar is one of the most promising upcoming MMOs. Its being developed in Calfornia based Carbine Studios where it hopes to show the MMO world where it can improve.
Carbine Studios has released a trailer which details the core mechanics of Wildstar, something it excels at. There's smooth combat, fun abilities, and an attractive world to use them in. The trailer expresses these qualities and also layers in some humor for good measure.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP