- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Nintendo and Team Ninja have been slowly trickling out information on the playable characters in their Legend of Zelda/Dynasty Warriors mash-up, Hyrule Warriors, and today's trailer shows Princess Zelda wielding the wand from Toon Link's arsenal.
The Wind Waker does exactly what it sounds like is will do: summon gusts of wind to take down the hordes of enemies. Despite Zelda's giggling, using wind to toss enemies aside looks quite enjoyable.
Hyrule Warriors still looks absolutely stunning as well as fun to play. It's set to release for the Wii U on September 26, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP