- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Nintendo and Team Ninja have been slowly trickling out information on the playable characters in their Legend of Zelda/Dynasty Warriors mash-up, Hyrule Warriors, and today's trailer shows Princess Zelda wielding the wand from Toon Link's arsenal.
The Wind Waker does exactly what it sounds like is will do: summon gusts of wind to take down the hordes of enemies. Despite Zelda's giggling, using wind to toss enemies aside looks quite enjoyable.
Hyrule Warriors still looks absolutely stunning as well as fun to play. It's set to release for the Wii U on September 26, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP