- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Nintendo and Team Ninja have been slowly trickling out information on the playable characters in their Legend of Zelda/Dynasty Warriors mash-up, Hyrule Warriors, and today's trailer shows Princess Zelda wielding the wand from Toon Link's arsenal.
The Wind Waker does exactly what it sounds like is will do: summon gusts of wind to take down the hordes of enemies. Despite Zelda's giggling, using wind to toss enemies aside looks quite enjoyable.
Hyrule Warriors still looks absolutely stunning as well as fun to play. It's set to release for the Wii U on September 26, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP