- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Nintendo and Team Ninja have been slowly trickling out information on the playable characters in their Legend of Zelda/Dynasty Warriors mash-up, Hyrule Warriors, and today's trailer shows Princess Zelda wielding the wand from Toon Link's arsenal.
The Wind Waker does exactly what it sounds like is will do: summon gusts of wind to take down the hordes of enemies. Despite Zelda's giggling, using wind to toss enemies aside looks quite enjoyable.
Hyrule Warriors still looks absolutely stunning as well as fun to play. It's set to release for the Wii U on September 26, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP