- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Nintendo and Team Ninja have been slowly trickling out information on the playable characters in their Legend of Zelda/Dynasty Warriors mash-up, Hyrule Warriors, and today's trailer shows Princess Zelda wielding the wand from Toon Link's arsenal.
The Wind Waker does exactly what it sounds like is will do: summon gusts of wind to take down the hordes of enemies. Despite Zelda's giggling, using wind to toss enemies aside looks quite enjoyable.
Hyrule Warriors still looks absolutely stunning as well as fun to play. It's set to release for the Wii U on September 26, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP